Blog | Pajama Men on Stage is Better than Actual Pajamas
Pajama Men on Stage is Better than Actual Pajamas
By admin | January 12, 2017
Known as the “Velvet Underground of comedy,” the Pajama Men are making their way to Vancouver with their show Pterodactyl Nights as part of Granville Island‘s Winterruption Festival this February 16-18. Mark Chavez, one half of the Pajama Men (who also wrote this year’s East Van Panto: Little Red Riding Hood) really wants you to buy your tickets today—he has his reasons:
3 Reasons to Buy Your Tickets Today:
- Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today: buy your tickets today. Oh and take out the recycling today too.
- If you buy your tickets now you can rest assured you accomplished enough today, and can take the rest of the day off.
- They make great gifts for your friends. Or great pranks for your friends depending on how they feel about us.
3 Reasons You’ll Regret Not Buying Them:
- Buy your tickets today or you’ll have to settle for listening to somebody describe our show to you, which will be bad for everyone.
- Not buying a ticket to see the Pajama Men is like a bike without pedals: It’s fine, but only if you’re ok with going downhill for the rest of your life.
- If you don’t buy a ticket to see the Pajama Men, you’ll end up spending that money on actual pajamas and you already have too many pairs.
Where can you buy those tickets? Right here. And for a taste at what you can expect February 16-18 at the show, check out this video of the Pajama Men performing at the Sydney Comedy Festival in 2009!